LIMITED VIDEO LICENSE AGREEMENT
By downloading these videos, you are accepting this License Agreement and you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms below.
- Charlie’s Kids Foundation, Inc.’s (“CKF”) Videos are copyrighted by Charlie’s Kids Foundation, Inc. and may not be reproduced, disseminated, adapted, changed, or modified in any way.
- You have no ownership rights in the Videos; you have a license to the limited use of the Videos on the terms specified herein:
- Neither CKF nor any of its directors, officers, employees, or representatives shall be held liable for any harm to you or any third party resulting directly or indirectly from your use of the Videos. You shall hold harmless and indemnify CKF and its agents from and against any liability for any such claim;
- SED grants to you a non-exclusive, limited license to use the Videos and portions thereof, provided that:
- You shall embed the videos directly from Vimeo or YouTube;
- You provide the following attribution language with each instance of use of one of the Videos: (c) Charlie's Kids Foundation, Inc. Embedding permitted by limited license, not an open license.
- You shall not repost, sell, license, adapt, change, or modify the Videos or any portion of the Videos;
- You shall not charge for the use of the Videos;
- You shall not redistribute, share, repackage or include in any online or offline archive, video collection, website, DVD, or other media;
- You shall not attempt to transfer or sublicense the Videos;
- You shall not attempt to register a copyright or trademark for any part of the video.
- No portion of this limited license shall be interpreted to convey any copyrights to you or to limit CKF’s rights in the Videos. CKF may terminate this limited license at any time at its discretion, at which time you must immediately discontinue use of the Videos; and
- This license is valid until it has been revoked, which CKF may do unilaterally.
Copyright infringement is a violation of federal law subject to criminal and civil penalties